Selasa, 28 Julai 2015

Bugis Wedding

I went to my friend friend's house to attend Bugis Wedding. So, I just got this picture. We are not attend morning program - akad nikah - so, we just come afternoon program, wedding stage. This wedding involved two couple, two sibling, younger and older brother. As you can see here, the color theme is various. Blue, pink, yellow, and green. What I like the most is the background wall. It's creative.

 There is two stages here. Left, is for wedding and right is for performance.

 Usually, people invite band to perform in wedding.







 There's many ways to express your love for someone special I like this couple. Supporting and simple.













All I can say about this wedding is excitement. The food and traditional clothes. May God bless this couple. I hope I can attend many type of wedding. Maybe I can be a photographer too.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan