Selasa, 28 Julai 2015

From Up Poppy Hill Review


An excellent and valuable story. I like the characters, animations, plot, song, soundtrack and all. The story is about love, high school, dedication, discipline, and passion. In my opinion, Umi is independent, dedicate, and responsible to his family. I like this part; when she prepare the breakfast for her family. Wake early and hang the banner. The banner is to remember about her father. 

The most important thing is the banner. Yes, actually the banner is spectacular. It is about the question and the answer. Shun, always see the hanging banner from the sea every morning. and he hangs the banner on his father ship. 

They are in relationship. Unfortunately, they have to apart because they think that they are sibling. I felt bad in the middle of this film but, looking through the character whose trying to be alright and bravely determine to stop their feeling. I think, it was okay. Logically, I think they must act like they should. After all, they are sibling, same father. Shun is adopted by his now father. Umi father's gave Shun to his friend, whose his child just died. Good news at the end, because they are not sibling. At last, they are couple again. 

Okay, stop about the couple and love. 

The song and soundtrack. I found the list in Youtube.
1. Esukeepu - Aoi Teshima 
2. Hatsukoi no Koro (When I Was First in Love) 初恋の頃
3. Asagohan no Uta 朝ご飯の歌
4. Kokurikozaka kara - Theme Song
5. OST - Welcome to quartier latin

To conclude, I like this animation movie. I also like Studio Ghibli production. 






Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan